Sage 300CRE – Cost Management
With all the facts in one central database, you know exactly where you stand. You’re able to quickly get the details to identify issues before they grow into problems.
One point of data entry means the end of entering the same information twice relegating the job of data entry away from key personnel such as Project Managers freeing them to get on with the job of managing projects.
- Produce accurate estimates
- Timely management of project costs at multiple levels and cost centres
- Administer purchases and subcontracts
- Track and claim variation requests and contracts
- Keep track of the latest drawings
- Customise logs such as
- Meeting minutes
- Field reports